The Parents' Forum represents a partnership between parents, carers and the College, giving parents and carers a voice in their children’s learning and the opportunity to support the College in its aim to deliver continuous improvement.
Participation in the Forum is your chance to make a difference, ask questions and contribute to the College's vision. It is a chance to find out more about your children's learning and to share your ideas. The aims of the Parents' Forum are to
- Provide a network to support the education of the students thereby helping parents to share in their child’s education.
- Work in a positive partnership to create an environment which welcomes all parents and carers.
- Ensure the parent voice continues to be heard, respected and considered in decision making.
- Identify and represent the views of parents about the education provided by the College and the welfare of the children.
- Provide a source of constructive feedback on educational and social projects.
- Demonstrate that The Parents’ Forum has an important advisory and consultative role as it can offer the parents' and carers' perspective.
If you wish to raise any issues with the Parents' Forum please contact one of the following parents:
Andy Laming (Chair of Parents' Forum)
Notes from previous meetings are available to view below, along with other documents relating to the forum or issues discussed at the forum, and we will post the agenda for the next meeting on this page when it is distributed. The meetings are held at 7pm at the College.