Out of School Club Supervisor at Lapford Community Primary School
FOR THE PART-TIME, FIXED TERM POST OF
OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB SUPERVISOR
12.5 hours per week (term time only)
Grade D8 (£10.62 per hour)
AT LAPFORD COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Required September 2021
Applications are invited for the position of Out of School Club Supervisor at Lapford Community Primary School. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Breakfast and After School Club. Duties will include serving a light breakfast and supporting children from our own school before the start of school. The After School Club will provide an opportunity to engage children in a range of activities in a relaxed, safe environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills to allow confident interaction with children and parents
- be creative with a good understanding of recreational and physical activities to engage children and promote learning
- be able to work as part of a team
- be able to encourage fair and caring behaviour among the children
- respond to any first aid needs – a current Paediatric First Aid qualification would be an advantage.
- have relevant childcare experience with a Level 3 childcare qualification would be desirable
- have a Food Hygiene Certificate
- have record-keeping experience
The post is for a total of 12.5 hours per week. The work pattern will be 8am to 9am and 3.30pm to 5.00pm, five days a week. Flexibility will be required, should there be a need for the club to be open until 5.30pm. The post is fixed term until the end of August 2022 and is dependent on the level of demand.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the school on 01363 83292. An application form, job description and information about our standing and success are available on our website:
Completed application forms to be emailed to email@example.com
As employers, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and in that regard have appropriate policies and procedures. All staff undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children
Closing date 10 am Tuesday 20 July 2021
Interview Date: To be arranged